Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

New by Nikki Epperson!

Nikki has a new set of templates out this week. They are Sweet Starts Volume 17 and they are square cuts. I love the little cut out holes and how the background paper can peek through the tiny squares.


And look at what Nikki's amazing team and I came up with:





Nikki also has this amazing collab with Genia Benia as a new release this week. It is full of all kinds of fun elements for those goofy, crazy boys!
Do you have an energetic, full of fun, imaginative boy in your life? That boy you adore who keeps you on your toes, as you see the wheels spinning in his head even before your eyes. If so "Oh Boy" is just the kit for you. Perfect for the boy in your life who keeps you exclaiming "Oh Boy"... or even that "Oh tom boy" in your life.
Find it HERE
Here are some great layouts by the CT and I:




and my layout using both fab new products:
Leave my layout some love HERE
 
And some amazing Hybrid goodness:

0 comments:

Post a Comment