Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, September 1, 2011

New at Gingerscraps

It’s My Birthday!!!

Well not MY birthday, but GingerScraps birthday! Gingerscraps is turning 3 this week… and I must say, theyare lookin’ Good.
To celebrate their Birthday they are having Sales, Speed Scraps, Chats and lots of fun Goodies!
The monthly $1.00 Bake Sale will be a WHOLE WEEK!
September-1-BakeSale Ad
And throughout the shop you will see Sales, Sales, Sales! Have fun shopping, you will not want to miss these deals.
In order to Celebrate in style our Buffet this month is called “It’s My Birthday!” I am totally in love with this color palette, and the GingerBread Ladies knocked themselves out with all their parts and pieces!
Its-My-Birthday-Buffet-Ad 

Its-My-Birthdaybuffet_LOs

my layout using bits of the the Birthday Buffet
Leave my layout some love HERE
They have a new Free with purchase over $10.00 Grab Bag starting today!! Brought to you this month by Unforgettable Moments.
This grab bag is packed with some incredible products! There is a huge full sized, super cute kit with a fun theme that everyone can use, with a gorgeous color palette. The bag also contains a word art pack that coordinates with the kit. A full template pack with pages that contain the popular multi-photo/paper blocked composition (the template pack contain .PSD, .TIFF, and .PNG files). There is also a pack of photo clipping masks to really add something special to your layouts. This is truly a fun and special grab bag that has a $14+ value.
And all you have to do is put $10 or over worth of products in your cart, and this Grab Bag will be automatically added to your order for FREE!
Sep Grab Bag Preview
and here is my layout with parts of this fab grabbag!
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment