Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, September 16, 2011

New by Karen Lewis Designz

Recently Karen Lewis had the great pleasure of working with Nathalie aka eNKay Designs on a collaboration kit called Inner Beauty.  I think they were able to beautifully combine their design styles together.  Inner Beauty – the kit, is all about believing that what you have to offer is of value and that beauty is both inside and out.  You can pick up Inner Beauty at The Digichick for 20% off  Thursday and Friday only.
and my layout using this fab collab
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment