Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, September 23, 2011

Slumber Party By JennCk



FREE with Slumber Party Kit purchase through October 15, 2011!

DO NOT ADD Flower Pack TO YOUR CART if purchasing the kit it will add automatically
Everything is created at 300dpi for quality printing. Kit is for personal use and is scrap for hire/other friendly.

Kit includes: 14 12"x12" Papers (6 Solids, 8 Patterns), 1 arrow, 1 bow, 6 buttons, 1 camera, 7 flowers, 6 frames, 1 handheld game, 1 journal block, 11 labels (includes 1 blank), 1 mask, 1 mp3 player, 1 nail polish bottle, 1 no boys sign, 2 pillows, 1 popcorn bowl, 6 ribbons, 1 ricrac, 1 scatter, 2 sleeping bags, 1 stitch strand, and 1 tv set.

Also includes coordinating alpha in unicase letters, numbers, and common symbols!
Shadows and sizing for preview only (layered elements have shadows between layers). 
and my layouts using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE
and leave this layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment