Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New kit Roses love you and a freebie


Roses, love, you are inspired by something Lisete read recently in a booklet.
This kit is full of elements and papers can be used both to make pages of love, family, children, or anything Lisete also included a beautiful glitter alphabet, which highlights well the titles of your pages. The set is for personal use and is available at her Guest Store at 7th Heaven HERE.
Check the pages that my creative team and the Angels of 7th Heaven made with this kit, this girls there are amazing!
Lisete also prepared a little gift for you, a quick page made with the kit, check all the post to download.
Please stay tuned on Lisete's facebook page HERE, Shewill be posting a nice exclusive gift for facebbok fans ASAP with a beautiful quick page album made with Roses, Love, You!

Creative Team Inspiration!
 
and my layout using this stunning kit
Leave my layout some love HERE
Download Roses, Love, You quick page  HERE on Lisete's blog
Downloaded 26 hits times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment