Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sleep Over for Boys and Tons of Templates - $1 Each


It’s GAB time again! And Jenn has EIGHT packs for you this month – 3 of them are templates! Everything is only $1 each pack through September 18! All packs are currently only available at Scrapbook Bytes.
Sleep Over’s aren’t just for girls. Boys love to hang out, too! Be sure to check out all the pieces of the collection at Scrapbook Bytes. They’re only $1 each pack!
Sleep Over Paper Pack is available at Scrapbook Bytes.
Sleep Over Element Pack is available at Scrapbook Bytes.
Sleep Over Page Border Pack is available at Scrapbook Bytes.
Sleep Over Paper Stax is available at Scrapbook Bytes.
Sleep Over Scribbles Pack is available at Scrapbook Bytes.
She also has 3 brand new, CU OK template packs. All my templates are also OK for your CT needs. Pick your favorite style or try all three. I know I love to mix it up, too! :) These templates are all available at Scrapbook Bytes for only $1 each pack, too!
 
My layout using this fab kit the scribbles and the Paper inspired templates
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment