Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, September 2, 2011

New by Alegna Designs

Hi everyone, about a year ago Alegna joined SDD as a designer. To celebrate this she is having a sale. So if you have some of her items on you wishlist, now is the time to get them!

She also has a template grabbag new in store. It contains 4 full template packs. Included are 365 Vol.4, Cutouts Vol.2, Memory Blocks Vol.2 and Clusters Vol.6 all together for just $5.



Besides this template grabbag she has a new (boy-ish) birthday kit.  Hip Hip Hooray has 58 elements (incl. 6 recolored), 16 papers, 10 candle numbers and 5 wordarts.



I wanted to show you some pages by her wonderful CT and I using templates from the grabbag and Hip Hip Hooray:



and my layout larger:
Leave my layout some love HERE
and another using a fab kit Called cute as a bug by Roseytoes Designs available at 
and another template in the set by Alegna
Leave my layout some love HERE
and to close with, she has a newsletter with a freebie enclosed, it will be sent later today through next week. After that it will go in store. You can sign up for her newsletter HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment