Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, September 19, 2011

New by River Rose Now at 9th N Bloom

...everything can change. It can change for the better or for the worse. What's your story? Tell it with this black and white kit which can also be used for many other scrapping and hybrid ideas. Included with this kit are the following;
  • 16, 12x12 background papers {10 patterned, 6 solid fabric textured}
  • 2 alpha sets with lower case letters only
  • 48 elements + 1 sheet of 10 word snips that can easily be cut out to add individually to your project


 and my layout using this fab new kit and the template from the September 9th and Bloom Template Fusion Challenge HERE
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment