Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, September 9, 2011

New by Karen Lewis Designz

This week sees the release of Camporama at The Digichick.  Last year Sara (a member of Karen's CT ) requested a camping kit but she just couldn’t find the right inspiration to pull it off but she vowed that this year she would keep her word and after putting together the colour scheme (which kinda has a retro feel!?!) the pieces just seemed to fall into place for her.  Obviously the kit has a camping theme but I think the colours will also lend themselves towards autumn/fall pages as well.  Be sure to grab the kit while it is 20% off.
and my layout using this fab new kit
 
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment