Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, September 23, 2011

New By Damayanti Studios

by Damayanti Studio
Autumn is the season exploded in colors!
If you love Autumn, if this is your season and your colors - this kit is exactly for you! Includes 72 elements: flowers, branch, brushes, leafs, clusters, butterflys, ribbons, strings, staples, frames, bicycle, clew, clock, fence, grass, real, tulles...
11 fantastic papers and FREE 11 different WA for easy design!
Not all shown in the preview!

Don't forget to sign up for Damayanti's Newsletter and check her BLOG to get exclusive coupons to herstore and freebies!!

With every purchase you get FREE WA!!!!



and my layouts using this fab new kit
Leave this layout some love HERE
 and this one HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment