Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Funny Sporty boy

I have a great announcement for you, you know Scrappity Doo Dahs March guest is the wonderful Valentina´s Creations? And Lisete is very very happy because she had the chance to made a wonderful kit collab with her.
It is her first boys kit, and she is very happy with the result! Valentina is a super creative girl and I think this is an amazing kit for all you who have "sporty" boys :)
The collab is named "FUNNY SPORTY BOY" and is available at Valentina´s Store at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE.
The kit contains 95 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows (some comes with drop shadow version). 22 papers 12 x 12, 300 dpi. PU/S4H/S4O.
I hope yu like it and have fun scrapping with :)
Dont forget check the beautifuls pages that Valentina´s CT and Lisete's did with the collab and grab the freebie quick page Lisete made for all you.
Once again thanks you so much for visit me, have a great day!
Hugs!

Photobucket

All this inside!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some layouts by The designers and CT and I

by Alegna
Photobucket

by Claudio
Photobucket

by Lisete:)
Photobucket

by Valentina
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And My layout using this fab new kit!
Leave my layout some love HERE
And Lisete's little freebie for you :)
Photobucket
Get the freebie at Lisete's blog HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment