Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Beep Beep by Edeline Marta

Start your engines! Edeline Marta Design has the perfect car kit for your little boy or girl or your big kids who are excited about getting their license! Beep Beep is bright and fun, with a green, red, and blue color palette and metal and acrylic accents. 24 unique car and driving elements fill the kit; check out the black-and-white "checkered flag" frame, 3 different cars (including a metal car), 5 road signs ("no parking" symbol, stop, one way, and pedestrian crosswalk signs, and a green blank), and acrylic stop light on a metal frame. And the 6 papers add a bit of whimsy with their fun textures and grungy patterns. Also included in the full kit is a lowercase alpha (with extra blank circle to create your own character). With its metal hatch outline, the fun yellow circle-shaped alphabet looks like a wheel, ready to zoom across your layout!
This purchase is for those who only want the coordinating alpha for Beep Beep. (The alpha is included with the full kit, so if you bought the kit there's no need to buy this!) 
 and my layout using Beep beep
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment