Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, April 15, 2011

A few of the new goodies at Gingerscraps

A fun and colorful kit just right for bright spring days. With fun and cheerful patterns, embossing and plenty of textures for the papers, there are 30 or so embellishments to add to it. Let your happy moments shine through your layouts. To complete the kit there is an alpha in 3 colors across the letters and numbers. Comes with a Scrap For Others license. Available as seperate products, but make savings by buying the complete kit! Get your copy while on sale.

PSK_LaVie_500.jpg

http://store.gingerscraps.net/La-Vie-Heureuse.html
my layout using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE
Bug In Love by Craft-tastrophic
 A kind of unique swatch for a ladybug kit, you can add this kit to your collection, specially designed for those bugs you love!!! Also suitable as a Valentine´s kit or for your lovable pictures.
Include 12 textured papers and 36 elements.

Craft_BugInLove_pk.jpg 
CU, PU, S4H friendly. The options are limitless when using these Paint Swatch templates. Layered PSD, and PNG are included. $2.00 -- 1 3-section swatch, 1 6-section swatch, 1 2-section swatch
8d4c5e50.jpg
http://store.gingerscraps.net/CU-Paint-Swatch-Templates.html
and my layout using Bug in Love and Paint swatch templates
Leave my layout some love HERE
These are only a few of the new goodies at Gingerscraps 
find all the new Fresh Baked goodies HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment