Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, April 15, 2011

New by Karen Lewis Designz

Bright, fresh, fun & shabby all describe this new collection that Karen created celebrating Spring with it’s fresh bloom of flowers and beautiful sunny days.
For a limited time only when you purchase Spring Blossom Designer kit you will receive the Spring Blossom Alpha Addon absolutely FREE.  The alphabet pack  comes with 5 complete lowercase alphabets.
Spring Blossom Alpha Addon (Limted Time Bonus)
 and my layout usingSpring Blossom
Leave my layout some love HERE
If you are looking for some inspiration check out mKaren's Designer Gallery at The Digichick for a lot of great layouts created using the kit.
Karen is super excited that she got to work with Nicole aka Sugarplum Paperie on a collaborative kit which they have released this week.  Check it out:
Here is a layout that Michelle did which I think was absolutely perfect for this kit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment