Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

New by Alegna designs

is a full kit with 71 elements (incl. 4 recolored and 1 cluster) and 12 papers. A beautiful kit with craft elements but usable for all sorts of layouts. Check Alegna's blog for freebies!
made with Purple Craft, 4 element clusters and 4 cluster frames and 4 stacked papers. a quick and easy way to make beautiful layouts but you choose your own combination's of clusters and were you want to place them on the papers. Clusters are png-files, all is created at 300dpi
and template uesd;
 
these templates will give you the help to make wonderful layouts. You can use them just as they are but you can easily alter them to your own wishes.
4 12x12 templates saved as layered PSD and JPG
personal use and scrap for hire friendly!
and my layout using all these fab items
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment