Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, April 29, 2011

New by Ruby Lane at Funky Playground

With Mother's Day almost here, many of us take a moment to think about how special mothers are to us. They make sure we eat our vegetables and get our homework done; they sing us lullabyes, kiss the ouchies and embarrass us in front of our friends;  but most of all, they love us even when it isn't easy. So take a moment to see how you can honor your mother with Ruby Lane's newest beautiful kit at FP called:
"My Mother, My Friend".


And matching products to help your creativity blossom even more!


As always, be inspired by the projects created by the very talented CT ladies. Starting first with
Becki

Deanna

Astrid

Carolyn

Memi

and my layout using this fab new kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment