Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, April 15, 2011

New Collab by Marshmella designs with HK Designs & Freebie

Check out this collab Marshmella did with HK Designs!

Hello Sunshine was inspired by sunny days and

all the fun spring things! Everything is 25%

off and you can grab the bundle

for an even bigger savings.

Don't miss the freebies at the bottom of this post.

The kit includes 13 papers and 62 elements.


Coordinating Alphas include A-Z & 0-9.

GingerScraps / DSDI 4 quickpages. GingerScraps / DSDI 4 psd file templates. GingerScraps / DSDI And the bundle GingerScraps / DSDI and my layout using this fab new kit
"Cloudy with a chance of love"
  Leave my layout some love HERE

And don't miss your freebie add ons!
 
By Marshmella Designs click on image to get to her blog
By HK Designs Click on image to get to her blog:


0 comments:

Post a Comment