Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, April 1, 2011

Creations by Rachael has gone exclusive and a new kit

Well the big day is here and I’m sure most of you have already figured it out, but for those of you that haven’t..
Creations by Rachael is now exclusive with
Technically Ninth is still a newbie store since it’s only been open less than a year, but it sure doesn’t look like one. The designers there are totally awesome and everyone in the forum is super friendly so make sure you stop by and say Hi at Rachael's new home.
I guess you’re all waiting for me to talk about her new kit, but before I do I have to give you some details. Including that she will be (at least trying very hard) to get a new kit or mini out every Friday in April :)
and Rachael's new kit You make me Happy
You can get it at 9th and Bloom
the matching Quick pages
Don’t forget you can get the matching solid card stock on Rachael's FB page and the Alphas are going out in her newsletter today.
and my layout using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE
and Ann made you a freebie
 
Get it HERE on Rachael's blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment