Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, April 4, 2011

New by Dani Moy

Buttercup

 Kit: 10 Patterned Papers 5 Solid Papers 1 Alpha including: uppers only 32 Elements including: bee, butterfly, button, cloud, 8 flowers, 3 frames, lace, 2 leaves, 2 paper flowers, 4 ribbons, ribbon frame, stitches, string, sun, twig, 2 vines, and word art tags (including: Sunny days are here again, Beauty Blooms, Buttercup, flower child and shine). Worn Papers: 6 Worn and Tattered Papers Paint Splats: 4 Paint Splats Okay for PU, S4H, and S4O.


  Dani is guesting at Gotta Pixel this month! She has an exclusive kit available only at GP this month! Growing up she had a black and white shitzu dog named buttercup, so when she decided to do a buttercup kit mainly yellows and greens she knew she had to add black and white to it to honor her dog. You can get the whole collection for just $5 or you can snag the individual pieces for 30% off.
and my layout using Buttercup
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment