Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trendsetter tuesday at catscrap "new goodies!"

Trendsetter Tuesday at catscrap
find all the goodies 
and here is what I choose to work with this week
There are two new products in Little Butterfly Wings store today and they are 20% off!!!

Bossa Nova - Full Kit
found HERE

It includes:
3 borders
5 buttons
4 frames
2 felt flowers
2 paper flowers
1 fabric rose
4 ribbons
1 leaf doodle
left and right bracket
2 strings
2 tags
1 resin flower
1 crochet piece
14 wordarst
12 patterned papers
10 solid papers

Bossa Nova Templates
Found HERE
and my layout using the kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment