Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's time for Grab-A-Byte at Scrapbook-bytes!

April is national laughter month so Dani went with  fun pieces that can be used for all of your goofing around photos! Each piece is just $1 through the end of the week! Make sure you grab these now they wont be priced this low again!
and my layout using this fab set of GAB by DaniMoy
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment