Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 19, 2010

"Be Thankful"


This collection is
perfect for thanksgiving layouts about family,
friends and food. It's also versitile enough for
any layout. All pieces will be 25% off for a week
too. Only at GingerScraps!!

Here is the full kit:
papers included with kit:
The alphas:
Word art comes in white and brown:
Word bits:
And Marshmella Designs bundled everything up for a huge savings:
And my favorite part, Marshmella's ct layouts and my layouts:














and my layouts using this fantastic thankful kit
 Leave my layout some love HERE
and this one some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment