Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

New by Gabs Art

It's so grey outside where Gab's lives so she thought it was time to bring some colors in our lifes for having some fun!
folder-ga-hsf

your going to get 10 papers 12x12 saved as .jpg
34 elements saved as .png

everything created at 300 dpi

Enjoy!
here is some inspiration for you by her Creative Team and I
temp1temp2
it’s 20% OFF for a limited time – so check it out here
My layout using this fun kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment