Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Marshmellas grab bag revealed

 Marshmella Designs is revealing her grab bag from IDSD!
She has included a bundle and all the seperates
to What's Buggin You?.
All of these will be 25% off for a week
only at GingerScraps.
Find it all HERE
( all previews are clickable to the items)
The kit:
papers included with kit:
The alphas:
The word art:
The clusters:
And of course the fabulous layouts from her
creative team and I!













 
My layouts using this fantastic kit
Leave my layout some love HERE
and this one some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment