Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 19, 2010

New by Pretty In Green Paper Ana mini kit and dolls


 find it HERE
Remember when you were a little girl and you played with paper dolls? I do! Paper Ana the Mini kit is all about having fun with you little girl, this little mini will make a beautiful layout and makes a perfect hybrid for crafting paper dolls. Included in this mini kit is 1 doll, 2 dress and 12 coordinating elements, along with 11 beautiful papers. Love the idea of paper dolls, I also have a Paper Ana template set for CU, great for local craft shows!
 
My layouts using Paper Ana mini kit
 
 Leave my layout some love HERE 

and my second layout includes 
Made Pretty Sweet word art add on
40 pieces of word art in 2 coordinating colors with the Made Pretty Sweet collab, perfect for that extra touch to any sweet layout.
find it HERE

and this one some love HERE
 
and Paper Ana paper dolls
Paper Ana find it HERE

Paper Dolls what a favorite past time! This Paper Ana Template set is perfect for creating paper dolls to play with, give as a gift, sell at craft fairs, or use them to make digital elements! Create some memories with you little one playing paper dolls! This set contains 2 puffy skirt dresses, 2 short dresses, one elegant long dress, a pants set, a jacket, shawl, and a scarf. Plus the doll. The green preview dress is not included in this package.

Layered .psd files and TIFF files.

0 comments:

Post a Comment