Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 26, 2010

News from Nikki Eppersons shop

First up, Nikki has a Black Friday Grab Bag for you and it's only $2.99!!!
Don't like surprises and want a reveal?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up, she teamed up with the oh so amazing Elise of Elise's Pieces Designs and we came up with this must have Snow Day kit!
It's time to don your coolest winter gear and get out in the snow with this fun and funky new kit. Bright patterns and colors, some adorable snowmen, and a huge collection of elements will make this kit one of your favorites this winter!

Snow Day includes:
  • 24 artfully textured papers, including 16 patterned and 8 solids
  • a full lowercase alpha, including letters a-z, numbers 0-9 and some punctuation
  • 3 asterisk elements,1 bead scatter,2 bows,1 button
  • 1 fastener,5 unique frames,1 ribbon,2 ric racs
  • 1 snowflake,2 snowmen,2 hats and scarves for snowman
  • 1 splatter,2 strings,1 tag,1 circles,1 foliage
  • 1 lace,1 felty hat,1 paint splotch,1 felty mittens
  • 1 ribbon bit,1 ric rac bit,1 scallop,1 sequin scatter
  • 1 set of stitches,1 stitched squares,1 swirl,2 word arts

All products were created in 300 dpi in JPEG and PNG files. Perfectly printable for your digital and hybrid creations!

Photobucket
Find it HERE
Be sure and grab Snow Day while it's on sale! It's packed and I know you'll love it!

Here is myn layout using Snow Day
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment