Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

New by Nikki Epperson

Candyland Christmas
find it HERE

Who says Christmas has to be traditional reds and greens? With Candyland Christmas, you can scrap all of your yummy Christmas memories in amazing shades of pinks and greens. This kit is sure to sweeten up all your Christmas memories!

Kit Includes:
18 papers (6 solids)
1 alpha (upper, lower, and numbers) ,1 berries
5 buttons ,1 candy cane ,4 flair ,2 flowers ,2 frames
1 gingerbread man ,1 mask ,2 ornaments ,2 paint
1 photo corner ,4 ribbons ,2 ricrac ,4 stitches
1 string ,1 tag and 1 tree

Papers are 12 x 12, 300 dpi, .jpg format.
Elements are 300 dpi, .png format.
Drop shadows are for preview purpose only.
all products are S4H/S4O friendly.


Sweet starts vol.11
Find them HERE

We all need help and inspiration sometimes which is why I've put these templates together! I love layers and layers and now you can too -- plus, put layouts together quickly!

Included are 4 12x12 templates in psd and tif format! (psd and tif files are in separate downloads for your convenience) 
 
My layout using both the templates andf the new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment