Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Jingle

Christmas Jingle a collab by Kathy Winters Designs and
LauraMarie Scraps

Christmas Jingle is a non-traditional Christmas kit filled with fun colors, tinsel, glitter and other shiny elements that will bring a sparkle to your layouts.

The kit is available at
and 

 Christmas Jingle Collaboration with LauraMarie Scraps:
Isn't it cute! And just wait till you see what her creative team did with this fabulous kit. But first, I have some more items to show you. They also have several coordinating pieces that will turn this collaboration into a collection.
First up is this fun candy cane striped alpha that comes in two colors -- Red/Green and Red/Pink.
In addition, there is also a set of glittery layered snowflakes and a set of coordinating wordart.

Now let me show you those fabulous layouts using the kit and some of the coordinating products.

 
My layouts using this fab collab 

 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment