Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 26, 2010

New Kit "joyful Time" + Black Friday Sales + Freebie Add on

Hi everyone, I hope all who celebrate Thanksgiving have a wonderful time with your family! Lisete's sales for black Friday sales beginn TODAY!!!!! yes you can visit her store at Scrappity Doo Dah and find all her things, including the new collection 55% off untill sunday 28!

Photobucket
(image is linked to Lisete's store)
And wait for tomorrow for her  CU surprise and sale at CU4YOU!
Now I very glad to introduce her new kit "JOYFUL TIME" a traditional Christmas kit to use for holidays memories :)
The kit contain 96 elements, 16 papers, 1 alpha.
Also you can find in store, the word art in english and spanish versions, and the quick pages album. Or you can save money buying the collection for a very low low price for this sale, only 4.5$ until this sunday.
So hurry up and check it out :)
Here the previews and the beautiful pages by her, the creative team and I,and the girls who help her in the OKC for the kit.
Dont forget grab your add on freebie.
from her blog (Link at bottom of the page)
The Kit/ BUY HERE
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Album/BUY HERE
Photobucket

Word Art (english and spanish version)/BUY HERE
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Collection/BUY HERE
Photobucket

INSPIRATION:
by me:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

by Alegna
Photobucket

by Azur
Photobucket

by Kamaelle
Photobucket

by Monica
Photobucket

by Claudio
Photobucket

by Marta
Photobucket

OKC girls:

by Momadee
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

by vivi
Photobucket

by Serena
Photobucket
and my layout using Joyful time
Leave my layout some love HERE

The add on freebie for you a gift from Lisete!

Photobucket
Find it HERE on Lisete's blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment