Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Word strips by Gabs Art

Let’s tell a little bit more about love, family and special things just by adding some 
cute wordstrips to your artwork
you gonna get 30 wordstrips in total
10 family related
10 love related
10 for special things
also included 1 button 1 staple 3 stitches 1 tape
all with and w/o shadow
created at 300 dpi saved as .png
Enjoy!
folder-ga-wordstrips
click on image to be directed and look at all those wonderful pages created using those wordstrips!
and they are on SALE for a limited time only! so check them out!
wishing you a wonderful day
Here is my l;ayout using Word strips by Gabs Art
I scraped my brother and his beautiful family for this layout
This layout recieved LOTD at SSD for November 5th
see it HERE
leave it some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment