Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Gingerbread ladies shop collab!!

Last month Gingerscraps wanted you to start your day with GoodMorning… Now they are ready to tuck you all in, cozy as a bug in a rug, with GoodNight.
You all have those darling photos of a precious little one who is just plum tuckered out and can’t stay awake to see the cow jump over the moon.  Well, now we have the perfect kit for those sleepy heads.  GoodNight is so dreamy, it’s almost heavenly.  You can count sheep if you want to, or just go ahead and snuggle up with your favorite little blankie.  Don’t forget to brush your teeth!
  • 65 papers
  • 135 ellies
  • Alpha
  • full glitter styles and sheets
You can purchase it for $7.00 OR you can get this huge collab for only $1.00!! With any purchase over $10.00 you will get a coupon in your e-mail to buy this kit for only $1.00! Please allow 24 hours as all coupons have to be e-mailed manually.

Here is my layout using this fab new collab using the darling daughter of (Marshmella Designs, Amirah)
 
Leave my layout some love HERE


Oh and **REMEMBER**Gingerscraps has a new Daily Download Starting November! It is a super cute collab. Make sure to stop by the GingerScraps Blog every day to collect this fabulous kit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment