Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 12, 2010

New By Pixels by Jen " A Boy's World" also a template set by Nikki Epperson

"A Boys World"
find it HERE

This kit includes:
3 Pattern Papers ,9 Solid Papers ,2 wire elements
1 button in rub on and sticker version ,1 gear border in rub on and sticker
1 ribbon ,1 clip ,1 car doodle in rub on and sticker
1 truck doodle in rub on and sticker ,1 basketball in rub on and sticker
1 gear in rub on and sticker ,1 wagon in rub on and sticker
2 bottle caps, plain ,4 bottle caps, word art ,1 frame
1 journal tag ,1 twig with doodled leaves
and 
ABW-Digi-Stamps-and-Doodles
find them HERE 


 This pack includes white filled digital stamp images for combining images, doodle line images, individual PNG files and PSD files. Use the papers from A Boy's World Kit or your other scrapbooking kits to clip to these doodles and shapes and make an element that is perfect for your page. This pack is PU/S4H/S4O/Personal         
Blog okay. This is NOT a CU product.
     My layout was created with this fun new boy kit and a template by Nikki Epperson 
from her Sweet starts 10 collection # 3
find them HERE
 my layout
            Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment