Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

New by Nikki Epperson Designs

Do you or your loved ones love snow? Winter is upon us and Winterland is the perfect kit to scrap those precious winter memories. Set in soft blues and greens Winterland is sure to beautifully highlight your favorite winter moments captured.

Kit includes:
18 papers (6 solids) ,2 lowercase alphas (numbers ans some punctuation) ,1 border
1 bow ,2 buttons ,2 felt circles ,2 flair ,3 flowers ,4 frames ,2 paper flowers
1 photo hanger ,2 pine branches ,4 ribbons ,2 ricrac ,1 scallop ,1 scatter
2 snow scatter ,3 snowflakes ,1 snowflake circle ,and 2 strings
find it HERE
We all need help and inspiration sometimes which is why I've put these templates together! I love layers and layers and now you can too -- plus, put layouts together quickly!

Included are 4 12x12 templates in psd and tif format! (psd and tif files are in separate downloads for your convenience)
Find them HERE
My layout using both awesome new products
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment