Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just a couple of the new releases by Nikki Epperson today...check her shop for the other new releases

Nikki's shop is HERE
Sweet starts Vol.8
find them HERE
We all need help and inspiration sometimes which is why Nikki put these templates together! I love layers and layers and now you can too -- plus, put layouts together quickly using these fantastic templates! 
Under the Mistletoe
find it HERE
Christmas is just around the corner and I'm so excited!
Previously released as a collab, you can now grab Nikki's portion alone!

Includes
9 papers ,2 alphas ,1 bead spill ,1 button ,1 felt heart
1 felt star ,2 frames ,1 glitter splat ,1 glitter swirl
1 journal card ,2 ornaments ,2 ribbons ,1 ricrac
1 stitch ,1 stocking ,1 string ,1 tag
My layout using both the template (template # 1) and the kit
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment