Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

News from GABS ART



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Gab's
store is a 50% OFF
Nov 25-29
and she added lots of news goodies
first up her new kit called “red me browny”


and some wonderful inspiration by  her
ct-girls and I
My layout using
“red me browny”
Leave my layout some love HERE
and she has 4 new paper-packs available – there is something for everyone believe me




and you can save the money of a whole pack by purchasing the fun-bundle

Now are you into project 365? Are you planning to start 2011? so these are the right frames for you!

they come in two versions:
1st version: the single black ones to add your papers or styles
2nd version: the sticker looking ones
special offer for you:
spend $5 at Gab's store and get those frames for free!

so what are you waiting for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment