Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A new collab by Cluster Queen Creations and Nikki Epperson

Cluster Queen Creations was able to collab with Nikki Epperson in honor of 
her grand opening at The Digi Chick! They have created an April Template Grab Bag, which contains four full template sets! You can see the full reveal HERE in the store!
Here are two of my layouts using these fab new templates:
One with one of Nikki's templates
and her retired kit 
Tattered Elegance
 Leave my layout some love HERE
and one with one of Melissa's templates
and Nikki's retiring  kit 
Leave my layout some love HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment