Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, October 12, 2012

2 template releases today and oldie but goodie

Joy of Life 1 & 2 with 30% discount.

 2 releases today by Jellebelleke designs, and the are with -30 % discount.
Joy of Life 1

and Joy of Life 2
 
and my two layouts using these fab remplate sets
my layout using using set 1
 and Kit used Ryan's ride by Studio4 Designs

available at her stores
digidesignresort
digitalscrapbookingstudio
godigitalscrapbooking
and my layout  using set 2
 using set 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment