Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Petcetera

Petcetera
available at:
and 
 There's not that many people out there that don't own a pet - and if you do, this is the kit for you! It's full of fun papers and ellies that will get you kick-started on scrapping those pages of your favorite family furry pets! So seek out those family photos with your family pet and scrap away!  The kit contains 18 - 300 dpi papers and 55 - 300 dpi png elements files. Shadows are for preview purposes only. S4O/PU.

I recently joined in the October Photo exchange Challenge HERE at Digital scrapbooking studio and got some great photos from Jimmyrose of her lovely pets to scrap with. Here is what I came up with for Rose using this fabulous kit Petcetera by Studio4 Designworks.



0 comments:

Post a Comment