Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, October 12, 2012

Jenn C news

Jenn C Designs had teamed up with Trixie Scraps, Word Art World, and Designs by Connie Prince 
to create this fabulous kit called:
Witches Brew 
for the Art Social at MSA this month, Trixie Scraps, Jen C Designs, Word Art World, and Designs by Connie Prince have captured the very essence of Halloween fun in their collab, Wiches Brew. Spooky enough for all your ghost, goblins, and zombies yet cute enough for all your precious pumpkins! Packed with 3 full alpha sets, 75 AWESOME elements, 35 papers, and a fun word art pack, we know that everyone will want to use this kit to scrap with.
you can find it HERE
 and my layout using this fab collab
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment