Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, October 15, 2012

Gotta Grab It by Jen C Designs

It’s Gotta Grab It Time at Gotta Pixel And Jen C Designs has outdone herself with a fun new pet friendly kit set  There are a total of 9 packs that you can grab for just $1 each!
Here’s a closer look at all of the packs (each image is linked or click HERE to be taken straight to Jen's store!)
includes over 60 elements and a full alpha!
 includes 12 papers for your layout!
 includes 4 templates to make your scrapping easier! They come in PSD, TIF and PNG format!
  includes coordinating alphas in 6 different shades. Each alpha comes in uppercase, numbers and essential punctuation
 includes 10 polka dotted papers in large and small polka dots to add a touch of playfulness to your layout!
 includes 6 full alphas (lowercase, uppercase, numbers and punctuation) in 6 coordinating shades. Each character comes in a separate file to save you time!
Furry Friends: Bead Alphas includes 6 acrylic bead style alphas in coordinating shades. Each alpha includes uppercase, lowercase, numbers and punctuation. And again, all characters are in separate PNG files for your convenience!
Furry Friends: Extra Papers includes 20 papers in coordinating colours to add to your paper stash!
Furry Friends: Solid Papers includes 10 solid and textured papers to complete your collection
and my layout using the elements and paper packs
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment