Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hay Day add on by Snickerdoodles designs

Hay Day add on
By Snickerdoodles designs
The Hay Day Add-On is is a wonderful addition to my Hay Day Kit and/or Collection; however, is complete enough to serve as a stand-alone mini-kit as well!

Included:
10 papers
13 elements

Detailed elements list:  1 bow, 1 branch, 1 crow, 1 dictionary page definition, 2 flowers, 2 pieces of foliage, 1 frame, 1 pumpkin, 1 ribbon, 1 scarecrow, 1 tag

Papers are 12 X 12, jpg format
Elements vary in size, png format
All 300 dpi

Personal Use and Scrap4Hire friendly.
available at:
and my layout using this fab add on
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment