Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dark Night by BooLand Designs



Dark Night is in the store now and all individual pieces are on sale for $1.00 for a very limited time.
get it HERE

The Studio Newsletter Previews Template


Close your eyes and let the wind howl, hear the crows cackle and the hoot of the night owl. It seems eerily quiet, but do you sense it? There are things all around! Spiders scurry across the cold, dark ground. In a gothic style with an aura of romance, spirits abound amidst a backdrop of haunting papers in this ominous collection. There are things that will frighten, please, and delight, so grab your darkest Halloween photos and create a wicked layout with Dark Night!

You’ll find everything and more for all your spring projects in Dark Night and as always, Boo added lots of little extras for you.

The Page Kit Contains
  • 1 Element Pack – 100 Elements
  • 1 Paper Pack - 16 12"x12" papers

All saved in PNG and JPG format at 300ppi for best quality printing.


Halloween Coordinating Product
and my layout using Dark night
see my layout and leave some love HERE
and don't forget to stop by Boo's blog for some free goodies to go with the kit
her blog is HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment