Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New "Touched" By BooLand Designs

Touched
find this fab kit HERE

Whether it's a little bit of "this" or a tad of "that," sometimes a photo needs just a touch to make it jump off the page, instead of lie flat. In this beautiful collection - Touched - that's just what you'll find; a silver bear, a smiling elephant, a twist, a sparkle, and a good luck key charm. There are many more elements and elegant background designs to choose from, so pick a "this" or a "that" and with the slightest touch, make your photos shine

You’ll find everything and more for all your spring projects in Touched and as always,Boo added lots of little extras for you.

The Page Kit Contains
  • 1 Element Pack – 106 Elements
  • 1 Paper Pack - 16 12"x12" papers

All saved in PNG and JPG format at 300ppi for best quality printing.

This product is PU/S4H friendly
My Layout 
 
and my layout is HERE in The Studio Gallery
don't forget to visit boo's Blog HERE for more news

0 comments:

Post a Comment