Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, October 19, 2012

New Release: Defying Gravity at Mscraps and Gingerscraps

 Defying Gravity 
By Angelclaud ArtRoom

This new release is a Halloween-themed template, but can be also used for everyday layouts. It is available at Mscraps and Gingerscraps. Angelclaud ArtRoom is having a grand opening sale this week so all products at Gingerscraps are 30% off. And here is an additional 10% coupon defygrav10off for Mscraps’ store.
 
and here is my layout using this fabulous template set
and kit used:
 Witches brew A collab by Jenn C Designs,
Trixie Scraps, Word Art World, and Designs by Connie Prince
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment