Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, October 20, 2012

"Misty Morning" By BooLand Designs

Misty Morning
By BooLand Designs 
find this fabulous kit HERE
In the quiet of the misty morning, all is renewed. Ideal for 'after the rain' photos, the soft blue and mossy green elements included in Misty Morning were inspired by this sense of calm after a storm. Along with the radiant background papers you will find in this collection, the gentle floral elements, shabby chic frames, and sweet singing bird will help you to express the calming sentiment that your peaceful photos embody.
 
You’ll find everything and more for all your scrapping projects in Misty Morning and as always, Boo added lots of little extras for you.
 
The Page Kit Contains
  • 1 Element Pack – 98 Elements
  • 1 Paper Pack - 16 12"x12" papers
All saved in PNG and JPG format at 300ppi for best quality printing.
This product is PU/S4H friendly
 
and my layout using Misty Motrning
I used this layout in the Surprise me boarder challenge at the studio HERE 
"Like a garden"
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment