Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Remember Me" By BooLand Designs

Remember M
super saver bundle
available HERE
40% off savings

Some day when I have flown away, I hope I'll be remembered. For the things that I have said and done, the person I tried to be, I hope that someday, someone will remember me. That's why I make my pages, tell my story, share my memories; someday I hope they'll see, and they'll remember me. In a poetic style, with vintage appeal, antique leather and wood, and a stunning Prussian blue, Remember Me is perfect for layouts in which you pour out your soul, write your spirit onto each page, and for layouts designed as keepers of your memory.
 
You’ll find everything and more for all your scrapping projects in Remember Me and as always, Boo added lots of little extras for you.
 
The Super Saver Bundle Contains
  •  1 Element Pack -102 Elements
  •  1 Paper Pack -  16 12"x12" papers
  •  1 Pack of 10 Glitter Styles in ASL format with 10 Glitter Sheets in PNG – Includes PTN File     
  •  1 Alpha Pack – Fabulous Canvas Style Alpha includes lower case and numbers and some extras
  •  1 Pack of 10  Fabulous Canvas  Frames
  •  1 Pack of 10 Fabulous Canvas Scalloped Swirls to decorate your layouts
  •  1 Pack of 4 Stacked Pages 12”x12”
 BONUS – FREE WITH PURCHASE OF THIS BUNDLE –Patterned Paper Pack and co-ordinating Style Pack to compliment your projects
  All saved in PNG and JPG format at 300ppi for best quality printing.

or buy individual sets from Remember me at 40% off  HERE in Boo's shop
and my layouts using this fab bundle
 Grandma's Attic
 leave my layout some love HERE
Dad
leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment