Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, October 29, 2012

"Wishing you" by Brigit (Designs by Brigit), Eva (eqrAveziur) and Diane (ADB Designs)

Wishing you 
collection
available HERE
by Brigit (Designs by Brigit), Eva (eqrAveziur) and Diane (ADB Designs)
Wishing you collection

Reg;$19.49  sale: $8.77
Save: 55% off

Wishing you ... joy, peace, love, happiness.  The warmth of family and the
Wishing you ... joy, peace, love, happiness.  The warmth of family and the sparkle of friends during the holiday season are what inspired this special holiday kit by Brigit (Designs by Brigit), Eva (eqrAveziur) and Diane (ADB Designs).


Want it all? This Wishing you collection is just for you!
When you purchase this collection you will get this:
Wishing you page kit - 83 elements, 37 papers

Wishing you cardstock - 9 cardstock papers 
Wishing you styles - 9 styles

Wishing you word arts - 9 word arts

Wishing you clusters - 6 clusters

Wishing you quick pages - 4 quick pages

Wishing you stacked - 4 stacked papers
PERSONAL USE, S4O/S4H
and my layouts using this fabulout set
Leave this layout some love HERE
Leave this layout some love HERE
and a gift from me to you 
my page made into a QP
You can download it 

0 comments:

Post a Comment