Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Precious by BooLand designs

Precious

find it  HERE
There are things we hold in high regard - people, places, things. From your children to your garden flowers, what things make your heart sing? Let it be known how precious these things are to you, and display your photos with a flower, a ribbon, a butterfly (or two!). With a touch of gold, and a lucky number 7, in love-struck shades of red, Precious has just what you'll need to say the things your heart needs said.

You’ll find everything and more for all your scrapping projects in Precious and as always, Boo added lots of little extras for you.

The Page Kit Contains
  • 1 Element Pack – 101 Elements
  • 1 Paper Pack - 16 12"x12" papers

All saved in PNG and JPG format at 300ppi for best quality printing.

This product is PU/S4H friendly
and my layout using this fabulous kit
leave my layout some love HERE
and don't forget to visit boo's blog HERE for more of this kit and a few freebies too

0 comments:

Post a Comment