Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Magical Flute by eqrAveziur

The Magic Flute
by eqrAveziur
The Magic Flute

The Magic Flute Kit includes:

28 textured, solid and patterned papers sized 12x12", saved as .jpg files at 300dpi resolution for optimum print quality.
45 elements saved as .png files at 300dpi resolution for optimum print quality.
1 alpha in a single .png file at 300dpi resolution for optimum print quality.

Drop shadows are for preview purposes only
This product is for Personal Use and S4H/S4O friendly!
Please read
eqrAveziur 's  Terms of Use prior to your purchase.
available HERE at 30% off for a limited time 
 and my layout using this fabulous kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment