Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall for you by BooLand Designs

super saver bundle
by Booland Designs
find it in shop HERE
Fall For You - A Super Saver Bundle with FREE Ad On Pack

was $27.00 now $7.78
Save: 71% off

Romance doesn't have to be restricted to one day; don't wait for February to say the things that you want to say! In Fall For You you'll find the things you need - purple flowers, gold touches, and bright red poppies. Of course there are apples and berries, pinecones too - it's the perfect way to say I've fall-en for you!

You’ll find everything and more for all your scrapping projects in Fall For You and as always,Boo has added lots of little extras for you.
The Super Saver Bundle Contains
  •  1 Element Pack -85 Elements
  •  1 Paper Pack -  16 12"x12" papers
  •  1 Pack of 10 Glitter Styles in ASL format with 10 Glitter Sheets in PNG – Includes PTN File     
  •  1 Alpha Pack – Fabulous Metallic  Alpha includes lower case and numbers and some extras
  •  1 Pack of 10  Fabulous Metallic  Frames
  •  1 Pack of 17 Fabulous Metallic  Swirls to decorate your layouts
  •  1 Pack of 4 Stacked Pages 12”x12”
BONUS – FREE WITH PURCHASE OF THIS BUNDLEFall For You Add On containing 10 Papers and 30 Elements to compliment your Fall For You collection
  All saved in PNG and JPG format at 300ppi for best quality printing.
This product is PU/S4H friendly
and my layouts using Fall for you

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment